The Chevalier Group, Inc. will provide a technical plan to aid the saving of organizational resources (systems, finances, time, people). The Chevalier Group, Inc. will assist in the selection and integration of processes to effectively grow your business. Upon completion of a comprehensive roadmap, your team will have the capability to:
- DIRECT - Direct data into the company systems.
- DEFINE - Define how the data is managed and who can authorize changes to the structure.
- DETERMINE - Strategically determine decisions of who, when, where and how to use business intelligence and reporting analytics through an Operational Data Store, Data Warehouse, Data Marts or as unstructured data.
- DELIVER - Deliver information proficiently and promptly.
- DOCTOR - Tailor reporting capabilities through integrated data and help your business integrate both structured and unstructured data easily.
The Chevalier Group, Inc. demonstrates that Data Architecture is more than just having a complete catalog of data models for all enterprise systems. Please believe Data Modeling is important; however, Data Architecture encompasses standards, proven methodology, processes and practices that provide the organization with a well-defined approach to capturing business requirements and interpreting them into an integrated data environment.
A definitive Data Architecture provides the ability to maintain data volume, expectancy, quality, unpredictability, diversity, audibility, trace-ability, security and integration requirements. It serves as a roadmap and guide for current and future data projects. The Chevalier Group, Inc will ensure that your Data Architecture approach is reliable, dependable, scalable and reusable to effectively support your growing environment. Investing in an optimal Data Architecture will yield healthy ROIs.